Automobiles Service Centre’s auto electrician in Dandenong, Keysborough, Noble Park, Doveton, Hallam & surrounding suburbs can provide a quick solution to all your auto electrical repair needs. We diagnose the problem and fix it right away, guaranteeing first class service every time. Whether you have a problem with your starter motors, immobilizers, batteries or car alarms, we have the highest level of expertise to meet your car repair needs. Our services include logbook service, RWC, wheel alignment, car audio installation & smash repairs. We also supply a wide range of wheels & tyres.
What Does Our Electrical Service Include?
Our electrical service involves installing, diagnosing and fixing problems in
- Engine management system
- Immobilisers and alarm systems
- Airbag system
- Central locking & lighting systems
- Roof, door & wiper electronics
- Dashboard warning lights
- Wiring & towing electrics
- Electric mirrors & windows
- Battery, starter motors & alternators
- Parking sensors and reversing cameras
How Can We Help You With Electrical Service?
- As experienced auto electricians, we install and repair electrical and electronic systems in vehicles of all makes and models, including vans, cars, SUVs, trucks and so forth.
- We have all the equipment available to quickly diagnose & fix the common, rare and sporadic auto electrical faults, and get you back on the road with a quick turnaround time.
- From general vehicle faults to wiring faults, such as central locking system and electric windows, we handle everything and provide dependable services.
- All of our auto technicians are trained and certified to perform electrical repairs and installation to the highest standards.
- We offer affordable electrical solutions and the cheapest quotations, ensuring that you get the best price and quality workmanship that your vehicle deserves.
Problems affecting your onboard electronics, issues that made your check-engine light on and irregular performance of your vehicle equipment can indicate a problem with your car’s electrical system. Ignoring these problems may result in costly repairs and become a safety issue. Calling the professionals of Automobiles Service Centre will ensure that any electrical problem with your vehicle can be alleviated as quickly as possible. For appointments, call us at 03 9791 5716.