Are you looking for an air-con re-gas service near Cranbourne West? At Singh’s Tyre and Auto, we have been offering aircon regas services for customers across Cranbourne West and its nearby suburbs. When your air conditioner is not providing the expected level of chilled air, it is probably time for re-gas. To keep your vehicle comfortable all year long, you need a properly functioning air conditioner. However, over time, your air conditioner stops functioning properly and you need to car service them at regular intervals.
Air conditioning systems require regular servicing to perform their bets. At Singh’s Tyre and Auto, we offer top-notch air conditioning services for your vehicle. Our certified mechanics provide a general inspection to regular car service and provide complete car AC repair. We will determine the problem with our advanced diagnostic methods and provide cost-effective repairs.
Symptoms of Failed Aircon
- The tension that comes from the belt
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Loud noises from compressor
- Warm temperature
- Faulty condenser
One of the reasons that your air-con stops working is that it has low refrigerant and have moisture in the system. By having an aircon regas will help remove all the existing refrigerants from your aircon system and dry out any moisture or leaks from the system. Even after that, you are still facing the same warm temperature, our mechanics will conduct a diagnosis to see whether there is any other issue that is lying under in your air-con system.
Our Aircon Repairs & Service Include
Our qualified technician will undergo these set of processes
- General inspection of the system
- Complete diagnosis of all the components
- Gas & Oil check
- Detect any refrigerant leak
- Checking bacteria or mold build-up
- Replacement of any worn-out parts
- Instalment of new components
- AC Gas & Filter Replacements
- Disinfection of the AC system
- Checking your AC’s performance and functionality
- Inspecting the pulleys and drive belts, hoses, and other components
- Installing new refrigerant oil
- Checking valves and thermostats operation
- Examining the condenser temperatures
- System lines are determined by an electronic leak detector
When you delay servicing your air-con, you will have to undergo costly repairs. It will not only cost you more, but also put you in uncomfortable situations like warm temperature, mold build-ups, nasty odours, noisy clutch, and more.
For an efficient working car air conditioning system, you may have to do regular service that will involve everything from diagnosis to repair to replacing any worn-out components. By installing new components and changing the refrigerant oil, you will have your AC working in top condition and can give you a comfortable travel experience in all types of weather, especially during summer.
Benefits of Having an Aircon Regas From Singh’s Tyre and Auto
- Minimum fuel consumption
- Less strain on the engine
- Takes less time to get cool
- Eliminates any bacterial build-ups
- Removes bad odours
- Preventing environmental damage
When you come to us, you get to receive only the best, all our technicians well-trained and experienced in handling many types of ac repairs. From diagnosis to replacements, detection to repairs, our certified technicians know what it takes to resolve the issue and make your ac system work like a new one.
With our AC service, you will have an efficient AC system that will provide cool air in summer and warm dehumidified during winter. Furthermore, it also brings pleasant odour to your vehicle at all times. It even makes the indoor air inside your car clean and germ-free.
Licence Number: AU43796