Our Scheduled Car Service Involves
- Oil & filter change
- Safety inspection – brakes & clutches
- engine & cabin air filter Check
- Visual inspection of belts & hoses
- Inspection for fluid leaks
- Check for abnormal noises
- Flushing, refilling the cooling system & aircon servicing
- Checking abnormalities in vehicle’s performance
- Auto electrical services
- Wheel alignment
- Battery check
Why Should You Get Scheduled Maintenance Service?
Regular preventative maintenance is perhaps the best thing you can do to save money on repairs. The investment of a few bucks and time spent on maintenance can keep your car safer to drive and prevents unexpected breakdown. At Automobiles Service Centre, we understand how important your vehicle is and we know how to carry out maintenance service to the highest standard.
How Often Should You Service Your Car?
To know how often your car should be serviced, it is worthwhile to check your car’s manual. However, the manufacturer of a vehicle recommends servicing the car at appropriate time intervals or every 3000 miles, whichever comes first.
Why Choose Automobiles Service Centre?
- 30+ Years of experience.
- Qualified expert mechanics
- Genuine & Certified replacement parts.
- Affordable & Reliable
Getting scheduled car service keeps your car healthy and gives you a chance to recognize any problem before it turns out to be a major one. Regardless of the vehicle you drive, we can help you follow your car’s maintenance schedule with our qualified car mechanic in Dandenong, Keysborough, Noble Park, Doveton, Hallam & surrounding suburbs. Have a question for us? Feel free to contact us on 03 9791 5716.